Rocky Point Residential (RPR) is a new gated development in Rocky Point that proudly offers value, safety and a sense of community. RPR is truly a unique place to call home due to the benefit of an onsite, full-service hospital right within its’ community walls! Not only does Rocky Medical Center provide 24/7 medical care and dental care, but also luxury spa services such as massage and esthetic skin care.
For as little as $159,000 USD, you can own a beautiful, brand new home in Rocky Point! Just choose your lot, select from one of 4 modern home designs and in less than 5 months … move in! Rocky Point Residential is represented exclusively by RE/MAX, so you know you’ll work with trustworthy and experienced agents ensuring your transaction is secure. RE/MAX Legacy has been serving the Rocky Point community since 2005 and is extremely proud to bring this opportunity to the public.
- Medical Center Onsite: Full-service hospital and dental, as well as luxury spa services.
- 24/7 Security: Rocky Point Residential is a gated community with 24/7 security, providing peace of mind for you and your family.
- Convenient Location: Located just as you enter town on Highway 8, it’s only a 3 minute drive to Sam’s Club, the Cinepolis movie theatre, several supermarkets and much more! Plus, only a 10 minute drive to the beach!
- Modern Utilities: Utility lines will be brand new and underground so as not to detract from the neighborhood’s beauty.
- Convenience Store
- Swimming Pool
- Community Center
Why should I live in Rocky Point, Mexico?
- Cost of living: Housing, utilities, food, healthcare and almost all goods and services are relatively inexpensive in Mexico. Live near the beach and make the most of your money!
- Safety: The crime rate in Rocky Point is low because it's a small town, far from the larger Mexican cities. You are much safer in Rocky Point than in highly-populated cities in the U.S.
- Location: Rocky Point is only a 3½ hour drive to Phoenix or Tucson, and a 6 hour drive to San Diego. No planes, no customs, no hassles!
- Beaches: Rocky Point beaches are spectacular! Enjoy boating, jet-skiing and snorkeling, or just relax with your toes in the sand and take in our breathtaking sunsets!
- Activities: Love to golf? Rocky Point has 3 excellent golf courses, 2 of which are Jack Nicklaus designed. ATV riding is also very popular, with lots of dunes and estuaries to explore.
- Socializing: There’s a large community of U.S. and Canadian ex-pats living in Rocky Point. If you like making new friends, you'll find many regular social mixers and activities just for gringros!
- Dining: From Mexican street food to 5 star restaurants with ocean views, Rocky Point has an amazing variety of delicious food! Prefer to cook? RPR is a mere 3 minute drive from Sam's Club, well-stocked with US imported delicacies!